Tips from bride:
• Find a spot that’s remote (so your chances of running into people are slim)
• Make sure the drive up is reasonable to get there safely in a 4 wheel drive vehicle
• Drive the day before to make sure the drive is still safe. Since the weather is so temperamental in the mountains the terrain can change from rain or snow.
• Make sure your guests are ok with off road and make it clear in the invite
• After everyone rsvps reach out to your guests to find out who has 4 wheel drive vehicles.
• Find a meeting location and put it on the invitation
• Tell guests to bring their own chairs
• We packed coolers or beers to keep people entertained while they were waiting for the event to take place.
John and Nicolette
Hope this information was useful and you enjoy your destination wedding